Hey Ren, Loving your sketch here. It reads well that there's a connection between sleep and creativity overall, but I think having some of the dream versions of your character making something is a idea to consider. Whatever you decide to draw on the papers in her dream can bring the piece together. Good luck on your project. :)
So glad that you decided to go with this design as it feels really fun! I like the way that you used the advice given to you in the critique and applied it. I have very little in the way of criticism to give you because I think that any problems in the original comp have been resolved now. I love the little characters and the way that the papers carry your eyes around the piece. Can't wait to see what this looks like in color :).
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Ren,
ReplyDeleteLoving your sketch here. It reads well that there's a connection between sleep and creativity overall, but I think having some of the dream versions of your character making something is a idea to consider. Whatever you decide to draw on the papers in her dream can bring the piece together. Good luck on your project. :)
Hi Ren!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you decided to go with this design as it feels really fun! I like the way that you used the advice given to you in the critique and applied it. I have very little in the way of criticism to give you because I think that any problems in the original comp have been resolved now. I love the little characters and the way that the papers carry your eyes around the piece. Can't wait to see what this looks like in color :).